Project planning & backlog
Last reviewed: July 17, 2019
Tools & Thoughts
- Code repos on Github: https://github.com/unquietwiki?tab=repositories
- Linters & checkers: https://gist.github.com/unquietwiki/ff6354d41017459c2709b2365f4aa770 -> need to break this out here, based on what I know works.
- Packaged installers for tools: https://brew.sh/ & https://chocolatey.org/
- Languages: getting caught back up on C++; need to revisit JS; stuck on helping fix up game mods unless I got a better handle on Lua.
- This website: specifically, I need to go over https://unquietwiki.blogspot.com/ & migrate content here, as able.
- https://github.com/jech/babeld/issues/22#issuecomment-433177932 -> need to do this still; possibly also run cppcheck on the code.
- https://github.com/unquietwiki/floorplan -> need to re-analyze & figure out why I could never get it to work right.
- https://github.com/unosquare/passcore -> I probably need to back out of this; haven't been able to actually run that software since June 2018.
- https://github.com/zentyal/zentyal/issues -> I opened up a few issues that still need further review from me / others as of July 2019.
- https://github.com/openwrt -> I said a while back I'd help out with the package updating backlog.
- I need to help out more with the New Horizons mod for Stellaris; was asked to help out their tooling guy.
- https://github.com/kdave/btrfs-progs/pull/181 -> submitted in Jun 2019.
- https://github.com/zerotier/ZeroTierOne/issues/965 -> submitted in Jul 2019.
Ideas for work
- https://github.com/greenshot/greenshot -> been using this for years; see about helping out.
- https://github.com/cyanfish/naps2 -> I tried to get the dev to look at moving on past XP support; do I need to instigate a NAPS3?
- https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP -> I instigated the creation of this 10+ years ago; I could at least do some bug checking.